Friday, January 15, 2010

Cross My Heart & Hope to Spy, by Ally Carter

If it, indeed, is even possible, I believe that I liked this book better than it's prequel, "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" [which I reviewed here].

The relationship that Cammie Morgan develops with a certain somebody made me giggle and smile throughout the entire book.

I'd tell you more about the book, but then... you know.

My Rating: Somewhere between "7- Great. This book is worth reading AND recommending," and "8- Holy Cow! This book rocks my socks off."



If you liked this book, you might also like:

1. Fire, by Kristin Cashore


2. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, by Beth Fantaskey


3. Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elisha's blog = powered by comments.