Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

I'm on the second book in the Wicked Lovely/Ink Exchange series. I'm a little sad that the second book doesn't follow the same characters as the first book, but I'm starting to develop some tender feelings towards these new characters anyway. So far Leslie's character is too conflicting to make me really believe in her, but I think Melissa may develop her character more as the book progresses. I'll keep you updated!



Cool cover, huh? I think I picked up the first book just because of the cover!

*Note: If you liked Ink Exchange, you might also like:

1. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (although you've probably all read it anyway)
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elisha's blog = powered by comments.