Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

"I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" is adorable in that way-too-cheesy-but-makes-you-feel-good-anyway kind of way. Everything about this book is corny and yet still so adorable. Ally makes the book so fun that you just don't care that it's pages are filled with teenage love goo and dorky espionage.

ITYILYBTIHTKY [It's even a long name abbreviated!] is like those chick flicks that always end the same, but you watch them over and over again anyway because they just make you feel so girlie-giddy inside.

I, of course, loved this book and giggled the whole way through. However, if you don't have a girlie side and you can't appreciate cheesy romance, don't read this book. If you are a sucker for silliness and some good teenage drama with a little bit of kick butt espionage then this book will make your day.



If you liked this book, you might also like:

1. Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner


2. Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine


2. Dealing with Dragons, by Patricia Wrede

1 comment:

  1. after seeing your pile of books from your library I went and requested about 15 books from mine. :D I can't wait to get them in!

    ReplyDelete

Elisha's blog = powered by comments.