Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Book Ratings

I've decided to include a rating on my reviews to help readers decide at a glance whether to consider reading a book.

So here's the legend for the numbers:

0- Burn it. It will be a way better use of your time than reading it!
1- Terrible. Just plain terrible.
2- Don't bother opening it; the cover is the best part.
3- Bleh. I wouldn't bother, but maybe you have more patience.
4- Could be good with a little work.
5- Pretty good, for the most part.
6- Good. Solidly good.
7- Great. This book is worth reading AND recommending.
8- Holy Cow! This book rocks my socks off, but isn't the best book I've ever read.
9- Top 20 - this books tops the charts of my favorite books!
10- THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STINKIN' BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!

Sound good? I'll post the rating with each new review. Hope that helps!

2 comments:

Elisha's blog = powered by comments.